Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Intern Life

Its almost been the tail end of the topic concerned when I am writing this.. But this is when I actually made this blogspot working with its new features and all that it claims...
Coming to the point, I got through into Summer Fellowship Programme through a selection process and was then allotted a professor to work under. And it happened to be Computer Networks under which I was supposed to work. It is such a new and growing topic with people around the world finding things that will in the future make your networks work faster and more secure! The curriculum part of the area showed no hint to the vastness of the topic.(boooooh :( )
Well it went on and I was supposed to write C code to simulate some protocol.
I am feeling too sleepy to continue now... Maybe I will try to finish with some more posts within this week....
Keep reading.... :)

No comments: